This Puppy Chow recipe is a delicious peanutbuttery sweet and salty snack perfect for kids parties like this Dog birthday party.
The perfect mix of chocolate, peanut butter and crunchy cereal.
Write a review
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips, 1⁄2 cup butter, 3/4 cup butter, 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix cereal, 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- Melt chocolate chips, butter & peanut butter over medium heat. Stir to blend.
- Pour over Crispix in large bowl.
- Pour confectioners sugar in paper grocery bag.
- Add Crispix and shake vigorously until it breaks apart. Serve in new doggie dish.